You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Master Scuba Diver Trainer
Showing your commitment to continuing your dive training.
PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer Course
You tell your students to aim for PADI Master Scuba Diver. You also want to tell them that you can take them all the way there because you're a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT).
The Fun Part
The Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating sets you apart from other dive instructors by showing your commitment to continuing your dive training and being prepared to help others continue their training as well. You also get to teach specialty diver courses – which opens the door to lots of fun while working.
What You Learn
Abyss Scuba Diving runs PADI Specialty Instructor Training and the Master Scuba Diver Trainer Prep Course in conjunction with every iDC. The program is held between the IDC and IE, giving IE candidates an opportunity for additional practice prior to their IE.
As a PADI MSDT, you demonstrate to a dive employer that you have good experience in teaching diving and also can teach a range of speciality diver courses. This makes a dive centre or resorts more likely to offer you a position.
- Search and Recovery Speciality Instructor
- Deep Diver Speciality Instructor
- Enriched Air Speciality Instructor
- Equipment Speciality Instructor
- Emergency Oxygen Speciality Instructor
- Optional Extra - Sidemount Speciality Instructor
- Optional Extra - Dive Against Debris Speciality Instructor
What You Can Teach
As a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer, you
- Teach the specialities you love to teach
- Enjoy watching your student divers excel as you lead them from PADI Open Water Diver to PADI Master Scuba Diver
- Increase your income with multiple level training
- Meet one of the requirements to qualify as a PADI Master Instructor
To qualify as a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer, you must:
- Be a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
- Have five PADI Specialty Instructor certifications
- Have certified at least 25 PADI Divers (Abyss can help MSDT candidates achieve the 25, please call us for details 02 9583 9662