You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Master Scuba Diver
Sharpen Your Skills & Expand The Adventure
Master Scuba Diver Rating
You have the passion. You want to join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. You want to live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world and go places and see things you have never experienced.
More than a pipe dream? Absolutely! Do it by becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver – a rating that puts you in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventure and opportunities through the experience and scuba training that sets you apart.
The Fun Part
With the PADI Master Scuba Diver certification, you have reached the highest non-professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments. See all the speciality diver courses offered.
Requirements to become a Master Scuba Diver
This value-packed Master Scuba Diver promotion includes the PADI Rescue Diver course, Emergency First Response and 5 Speciality courses of choice.
- PADI Rescue Diver course
- Emergency First Response training
- Plus five speciality courses of choice*
- FREE weekend trip to Nelson Bay ($549) combined with a Project Aware Shark Conservation Course ($250)
* The following conditions apply:
- Promotion price includes PADI Rescue Diver and Emergency First Response (EFR) courses.
- You can select 5 speciality courses of choice. Some conditions apply:
- Tec 40 speciality - an additional course fee of $350 applies.
- If you select the Tec 40 speciality, then you must also include Enriched Air and Deep speciality as part of the course options.
- Promotion price is course and training cost only and does not cover any equipment rental or gear hire cost.
- All courses must be completed within 12 months of booking.
Why Do the Master Scuba Diver Challenge
Achieving the esteemed rank of PADI Master Scuba Diver is an accomplishment that many divers aim for and it denotes a high level of expertise in recreational diving. Take pride in distinguishing yourself as one of those who have accomplished this prestigious title!
If you're considering becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver, here are some motivating factors to complete the challenge:
- The Master Scuba Diver rating is a veritable badge of honour that symbolizes the achievement and dedication of any diver. It reflects an individual's commitment to honing their scuba diving skills, as well as their ability to demonstrate excellence both in training and knowledge. Obtaining this scuba diving certification truly showcases one’s passion for exploration beneath the sea!
- By partaking in the Master Scuba Diver training, you can become an even better diver- unveiling new dive opportunities around the globe and taking your skills to a whole new level.
- By engaging in the Master Scuba Diver Challenge, divers can acquire a wide range of specialized abilities, such as wreck diving, night diving and deep diving. This equips individuals with an array of advanced competencies that allows them to rapidly become confident multi-dimensional scuba divers.
- As divers continue to sharpen their skills, they become more confident in the water. This confidence boost not only increases the enjoyment of diving but allows them to safely explore intriguing and difficult dive sites with ease.
- Are you looking to advance your career in diving? Then attaining the Master Scuba Diver rating is a great start. This credential shows potential employers that you have reached a remarkable level of skill and experience, setting yourself apart from other divers competing for a job as a divemaster or dive instructor.
Overall, the Master Scuba Diver rating is a prestigious achievement that can bring a great sense of personal accomplishment and recognition. It also represents a significant investment in developing one's skills and knowledge as a scuba diver.