You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
A 12m Dive Boat Powered By Triple 300 Horse Power Engines
The vessel is used primarily for Scuba Diving; because of its unique layout, it is regularly chartered for scientific work; government agencies and marine consulting businesses also charter the vessel for a variety of other work.
The vessel is a 12.5 m, customer made ally collar RIB built in 2020. It is similar to the marine rescue boats so is fast with 900 HP behind it and stable.
The vessel is primarily used for scuba diving but with the ability to remove the seating or change the layout it can be used for many other inshore or off sea adventures.
The key features of the vessel are:
- A large deck work area to accommodate people and their equipment.
- Survey 22 Passengers/Scuba Divers Plus 3 Crew
- Stable work platform
- Extended cabin to ensure client comfort in all conditions.
- Tripple 300hp outboard engines are very quiet engines that are perfect for filming charters.
- Can comfortably cruise at speeds well in excess of 20kt per hour.
- Very large waterline platform that folds down behind the engines. This provides the perfect entry/exit area for all water-based activities.
- 2 hot showers on the deck
- Whale watching viewing area on top of the boat
- *UHF long-range radio for offshore operations
- Onboard generator and inverter to supply 240V if required
- Customisable seating arrangement to suit client needs
- Seating racks can be removed completely to offer a large open deck plan perfect for video crews.
Monday – Friday. min hire time 4 hours $2000, full day 8 hours $3,500. Departing from botany bay weekend rate full day $8,000 per day. Departing from Botany Bay
Other departure points are available on enquire
More info & Bookings
Please call us on 02 9583 9662
Diving Martin Island:…Diving Martin Island: The Ultimate Guide to Sydney's Only True Seal Dive Situated about one hour south of […]
Boat Diving in Southern…Boat Diving in Southern Sydney. Sydney's best boat diving is found in southern Sydney, which may come as […]
A Day Out on the Dive…A Day Out on the Dive Boat: Advice from Seasoned Boat Divers If you are new to diving, a day out […]
Dive Boat Etiquette…Dive Boat Etiquette: How to Behave on a Dive Boat If you're heading out on a dive boat, there are some basic […]