You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Scuba Diving Course With Seal Dive
Limited Time Offer
Scuba Diving Lessons Plus a Seal Dives
From $ 449
For a limited time with our PADI Open Water Dive course, we are offering a Free Seal Dive. The course runs Saturday, Sunday or Sunday, Sunday or Monday, Tuesday and scuba diving with seals the following with a choice of dates.
Learn to dive in small classes (maximum of four students per instructor, Battery Powered Heated Vest for maximum comfort and get to experience the magic of scuba diving with seals.
- PADI International Gold Certification Card.
- Two-day lessons (pool sessions & four ocean dives)
- All gear supplied during the course (no need to buy anything
- Free Bonus Single Boat Dive with the Seals at Martin Island (Value $236)
- Maximum of four student divers per instructional staff
- Use of a Battery Powered Heated Vest while in the ocean
- All ocean dives made with the extra protection of Electronic Shark Determinants
- Light lunch each day
- Fotaflo photo package of your course activities
- Free photos for your certification card
- Log Book
To become a scuba diver, you need to be comfortable in the water and have basic swimming skills. Your instructor will have you do a 200-meter swim and a ten-minute float to determine if you have basic swimming abilities. You should also be in good overall general health, particularly your respiratory and circulatory systems.
- For safety, all students complete a brief Scuba Medical Questionnaire that asks about medical conditions that could be a problem while diving. If none of these applies, you sign the form and you're ready to start. If any of these apply to you, as a safety precaution your physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and signs a medical form that confirms that you're fit to dive. Dive medical in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4005-1 (1992).
- Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving, for example, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition, please check with us prior to reservation.
- The minimum age to start this course is 12 years. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a parent or adult over the age of 18.
- Please note children between 12 and 14 will qualify as Junior Open Water Divers & must dive with an adult certified diver.
The seal scuba dive is are scheduled for the Saturday following the training. Because the seal dive is weather dependent, it may be necessary to postpone until a later date. If this is necessary the diver must pick a date in the dive season (prior to the end of September 2019) failure to do this will result in forfeiting the bonus seal dive. Unless it is necessary to transfer the dive due to weather conditions, the date is non-transferable.
Please note: You must wait 18 hours after diving before flying so you cannot fly until 9 am the day after the course ends.
Scuba Diving Lessons Plus a Seal Dive
Seal Dives At Martin…The seals are located on Martin Island, a 10-minute boat ride from the Port Kembla Harbour. Scuba diving […]
Botany Bay UnderwaterWhen Captain Cook anchored the HMS Endeavour in Botany Bay, he did not know of the underwater wonders which […]
The Story of Abyss…The founder of Abyss Scuba Diving was not raised near the ocean and scuba diving did not come naturally to […]