You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
IDC Staff Instructor
Wisdom and experience to share
PADI IDC Staff Instructor Course
As a seasoned PADI Instructor, you have wisdom and experience to share with up-and-coming PADI Leaders. And you know that continuing your education never ends.
As an Instructor Development Course (IDC) Staff Instructor, you help bring up the next generation of PADI Instructors while gaining in-depth instructor-trainer knowledge.
The Fun Part
Because IDC Staff Instructors are an integral part of the PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC), you set the stage for moving on to PADI Course Director, as you assess topics in the IDC training and help shape PADI Divemasters and Assistant Instructors into PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors.
Many Dive Centre or Resort Management positions require this level of Instructor experience and training, making this an important step if you are considering a career in a Dive Centre, or if you are considering opening a Dive Centre or Resort.
What You Learn
- You become a master of instructor-level dive theory, knowledge development, confined water, and open water teaching presentations
- You audit a complete IDC as a staff member rather than as a student
What You Can Teach
In addition to all the courses you can teach as a PADI Instructor, you can also:
- Teach PADI Assistant Instructor Courses.
- Assist PADI Course Directors in conducting the PADI Instructor Development Course.
- Assist PADI Course Directors in conducting instructor-level continuing education.
- At a glance, compare what you can teach when you continue your professional diver education.
The Scuba Gear You Use
You use all your current standard and instructor level scuba equipment, and some scuba accessories such as evaluation and skill development slates.
It is highly recommended that you own all of your own scuba equipment, as familiarity with personal gear improves general scuba diving skills and comfort.
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact ABYSS SCUBA DIVING.
To join the PADI Staff Instructor Course, You must have:
The PADI IDC Staff Instructor Course runs in conjunction with an IDC, with some Pre-Assessment online evening training just prior. Contact ABYSS SCUBA DIVING for exact pre-assessment dates and timings.