You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Mike Ball - Cairns
Australia's Best Scuba Diving Trip!
31 Dec 2020 - 4 Jan 2021
4 Nights / 14 Dives. The best selection of Coral Sea dive sites at Osprey & Bougainville Reef; max out on viz; wall diving, pelagics & sharks.
The award-winning Mike Ball liveaboard shows divers the best the Great Barrier Reef can offer. With an ‘open dive deck’ policy, tec diving facilities and extremely flexible itineraries, allowing you to choose your trip length to suit your needs.
- Big fish action with 40 meters of visibility, beautiful coral and amphitheatre shark dives, all available on this popular liveaboard offering trips to the Great Barrier Reef, Cod Hole or the Coral Sea
- This is the most-awarded Australian liveaboard, offering unlimited dives, tec-diving, an 'open dive deck' policy and an informal photo competition on most trips
- Operated by diving hall of fame legend Mike Ball, this liveaboard is rebreather-friendly, a spacious dive deck with entry and exit platforms and dives from large RIBs
- 4 Night Fly Dive Coral Sea featuring:
- Osprey Reef – Recently proclaimed Shark Sanctuary; 2-3 shark attraction dives; spectacular topography, sheer walls, soft and hard corals; big fish action in 40-metre visibility.
- Bougainville Reef – Dungeons & Dragons labyrinth of caves & caverns, giant potato cod big fish at Crystal Plateau.
- Stunning 250km low-level Great Barrier Reef flight from Lizard Is. to Cairns.
|Cabin||Singles in twin-share unless sole occupancy (+70%)|| |
Queen or Double Bed, Ocean View, Ensuite
Twin Single Beds, Ocean View, Ensuite
Two Bunk Beds, Ensuite
Two Bunk Beds, Share Separate Bathroom