You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
PADI Advanced Open Water Course
Dive Deeper and Explore What's Below the Surface
Unlock a New Level of Diving with the PADI Advanced Open Water Course
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is designed to help you unlock a new level of diving. You will learn advanced dive theory and gain knowledge of dive planning and execution, while also having the opportunity to explore the depths of the ocean and discover what lies beneath the surface. With the help of your experienced instructor, you will develop and enhance your diving knowledge and dive skills and become a more confident and knowledgeable scuba diver.
Develop Your Knowledge and Skills with Our Experienced Instructors
Your Advanced PADI Open Water Course will help you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the underwater world and enjoy your scuba diving even more.
Our PADI Adventures in Diving program includes Navigation, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Deep Dive Training Course, Boat Diver and Underwater Naturalist. This will significantly improve your skills and increase your diving options.
During the in-water training, you will undertake 2 boat dives (Boat Diver & Deep Diver at Magic Point with the sharks) a Navigation, Peak Performance Buoyancy and an Underwater Naturalist dive.
PADI open water diver course is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your experienced Dive Instructor. And have lots of fun while improving your scuba diving skills!
|To Book, Your Course Click The Appropriate Cart
Experience the Sharks at Magic Point
Our boat dive will take you to the Magic Point, home to the grey nurse sharks and an array of marine life. Here you will experience the thrill of diving at Sydney's iconic shark dive site where you will see up to 4 different types of sharks. With the help of your instructor, you will learn advanced dive techniques, develop your deep dive shills and explore what lies beneath the surface, giving you a greater understanding of the ocean and its inhabitants.
A Unique Underwater Experience
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is designed to give you a unique underwater experience. From learning advanced dive techniques to exploring the depths of the ocean, this advanced course will provide you with an unforgettable experience. With the help of your experienced instructor, you will gain valuable knowledge and skills that will help you become a more confident diver. With the PADI Advanced Open Water Course, you will experience the beauty of the ocean and its creatures while gaining valuable skills that will last a lifetime.
Key features of your Advanced open water course
1. Five Adventure Dives: The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course includes five adventure dives - a deep dive, a navigation dive, a boat dive, Peak Performance Buoyancy dive and an Underwater Naturalist dive.
2. Guided by a PADI Certified Instructor: Students will be guided through the various scuba skills and techniques required for each dive by an experienced PADI instructor.
3. Deepening Understanding of Dive Theory: Participants have the opportunity to further their understanding of dive theory and gain valuable experience in planning and executing dives.
What you gain from your PADI Advanced Open Water Course
1. Build Confidence as a Diver: Taking part in the Advanced Open Water Diver course helps build confidence as a diver by expanding on the knowledge gained from the Open Water Diver certification and mastering new skills.
2. Explore New Marine Life: With the help of experienced instructors, participants can explore deeper levels of marine life and discover hidden wonders beneath the surface.
3. Experience Grey Nurse Sharks at Magic Point: Amongst all five adventure dives included in this course is a boat dive with Grey Nurse Sharks at Magic Point – a unique experience that can only be found here!
4. Expand your scuba diving options: Once you are a certified PADI Advanced Open water diver your diving horizons are significantly expanded. You will then have the opportunity to go deep diving, go on a night dive other diving adventures.
Take the plunge! Unlock a world of discovery with the Advanced Open Water Diver course. Dive deep and explore a magical underwater paradise with an experienced guide. Join us for an unforgettable adventure and become an expert diver today!
What Advanced Divers Say
Note: under PADI standards, as well as basic dive equipment, you are required to carry a safety sausage and knife during these dives. If you do not have your own you can purchase these from us on the first day of the course.
Sydney Underwater World…Sysney Underwater World. The Ultimate Guide Looking to scuba dive in Sydney? You've come to the right place! Sydney […]
The 5 Advantages of…The 5 Advantages of Doing an Advanced PADI Course The Advanced Open Water Course is the next step for those […]
Should I Buy Or Rent…Should I buy or rent scuba gear? If you're considering buying scuba equipment but aren't sure if it's the […]
Tips for Motion SicknessHow to prepare for sea sickness If you haven’t experienced sea sickness (motion sickness), it doesn’t […]