Master Scuba Diver
Sharpen Your Skills & Expand The Adventure
Master Scuba Diver Rating
You have the passion. You want to join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. You want to live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world and go places and see things you have never experienced.
More than a pipe dream? Absolutely! Do it by becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver – a rating that puts you in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventure and opportunities through the experience and scuba training that sets you apart.
The Fun Part
With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you have reached the highest non-professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments. See all the speciality diver courses offered.
Requirements to become a Master Scuba Diver
Book on a Master Scuba Diver course today and receive a Paralenz+ Dive Camera (RRP $1,038) FREE!
This value-packed Master Scuba Diver promotion includes the PADI Rescue Diver course, Emergency First Response and 5 Speciality courses of choice.
- PADI Rescue Diver course
- Emergency First Response training
- Plus five speciality courses of choice*
- Free Paralenz+ Camera(RRP $1,038)
Promotion price: $2395*
* The following conditions apply:
- Promotion price includes PADI Rescue Diver and Emergency First Response (EFR) courses.
- You can select 5 speciality courses of choice. Some conditions apply:
- Tec 40 speciality - an additional course fee of $350 applies.
- If you select the Tec 40 speciality, then you must also include Enriched Air and Deep speciality as part of the course options.
- Promotion price is course and training cost only and does not cover any equipment rental or gear hire cost.
- All courses must be completed within 12 months of booking.