You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Free Diver Instructor
Take your passion for freediving to the next level
Become a Free Diver Instructor
Who should take this course?
If you arere an avid freediver, you probably spend a lot of time thinking about freediving, talking about freediving and sharing the details of your latest freediving adventures. Becoming a PADI Freediver Instructor lets you take your passion for freediving to the next level and allows you to do what you enjoy as a profession. You must earn the PADI Freediver Instructor rating, but you gain a job that lets you share incredible underwater achievements with others, transforming their lives for the better while enriching yours.
To enrol in a PADI Freediver Instructor Training Course, you must be at least 18 years old, have a PADI Master Freediver certification or be a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors (or higher rating) who have a PADI Advanced Freediver certification), be a current Emergency First Response Instructor (or qualifying CPR/first aid instructor) and present a medical statement signed by a physician within 12 months.
What will you learn?
In the PADI Freediver Instructor Training Course, over a minimum of four days, during both classroom and in-water sessions, you cover these key topics:
- PADI Freediver course standards and procedures
- Learning and Instruction
- Teaching Skills and Supervising Freedivers
- Safety and Risk Management
- Freediving Physiology and Psychology
- Organizing and Marketing Freediving
Materials and Equipment
These are the requirements for materials and equipment you are required to have for your PADI Freediver Instructor Course.
PADI Materials, as well as freediving equipment, are available for purchase.
- PADI Freediver Program Instructor Guide
- PADI Freediver Instructor Cue Cards
- PADI Freediver Touch™
- PADI Freediver Quick Review
- Mask, snorkel, and bifins appropriate for freediving
- Appropriate exposure protection
- Safety lanyard and strap
- Freediving computer
- Whistle or other means for summoning aid at the surface