You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Phillipines Dive Trip
Dive into History: Coron, Philippines Scuba Diving Adventure
Dive Reef & Wrecks
Dates: Departure on 27th March 2024 | Return on 5th April 2024 - Ex Sydney
Price: From $3,295 per diver ($750 Deposit)
Immerse yourself in the underwater beauty and historical significance of Coron, Philippines. Part of the spectacular Calamian Islands, Coron is a vibrant fishing community heavily invested in dive tourism.
- Round-trip international airfares from Sydney via Manila to Busuanga with Philippine Airlines (subject to change until ticketed)
- Applicable airline and departure taxes
- One-night twin share accommodation at Belmont Hotel, Manila
- Seven-night twin share accommodation at Westown Lagoon Resort, Coron
- Airport transfers
- Fifteen boat dives in the Coron region, including tanks, weights, belts, and dive guide services (based on three dives/day)
- Breakfast at Belmont Hotel in Manila and Westown Lagoon Resort in Coron
- Travel Insurance
- Meals other than those specified
- Personal spending money
- Any excess luggage fees
Explore over 80 islands and islets, dive into secluded lagoons and coves hidden amongst jagged limestone cliffs, and discover the breathtaking walls of Coron Island and the reefs between Busuanga and Culion, teeming with vibrant marine life.
But what sets Coron apart is its rich WWII history. The area is a graveyard for 14 Japanese supply ships sunk during an air raid by US aircraft on 24th September 1944. These wrecks, ranging from 100 to 200 meters in length, are accessible to divers of all levels, lying at depths between 5 – 40 meters. This is your opportunity to dive into history, exploring these ghostly relics that have become thriving artificial reefs.
You can also experience the unique geothermal lakes on Coron Island, offering a one-of-a-kind diving experience.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to combine your love for diving with an unforgettable historical exploration. Secure your spot today!