Social Dive Day
Enjoy a dive and a BBQ with fellow divers.
Join our Social Dive Day, do some great diving and enjoy a BBQ with some great company. Open to dive club and non-dive club members. We offer both guided shore dives and single boat dives on the day. The boat dives are an in-water entry with the divers wading in from the shore.
The day is designed so you can choose a mixture of shore dives and boat dives.
To ensure your safety we require those divers, who have not dived in the past 12 months and who have less than 20 dives experience, to undertake a scuba review prior to going on one of our shore dives. We run refresher courses every month so if you have not dived for a while be safe and tune up your diving skills.
- Discounted Rates for Dive Club Members. Make sure you log in to get the discounted rates
- These rates only apply to those who book and pay online but not to those who book online and then only pay when they come to the dive centre.
- Rental equipment is to be collected at the dive centre at Ramsgate and we require proof of certification at the time of collection.
- Divers are required to pick up and return their rental equipment to the dive shop. Divemasters will not take it to the site or return it to the dive centre for you.
- There is approximately a 250m walk from the car park to the dive site and the boat.
- For all cancellations, there is a $25 administration fee. There is no refund once the equipment leaves the dive centre!