You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Jervis Bay Weekend
Located about 2.5 hours' drive south of Sydney
Price From: $399
Jervis Bay has abundant underwater life. There are beautiful, untouched sponge gardens supporting a vast array of life, such as sea baskets, starfish, nudibranchs, pygmy leatherjackets, Red Indian fish, weedy sea dragons, seahorses, numerous rays, blue groper and much more. There are giant underwater boulders, which hide giant cuttlefish, Port Jackson sharks, blue devilfish and wobbegongs.
- 5 boat dives
- The 3rd tank where appropriate
- 2 air fills
- 1 night shared accommodation (Saturday Night)
- Snacks on board the boat
- BBQ Dinner (Saturday)
Long Weekend Jervis Bay Trip
- 3 Double boat dives
- 2 nights accommodation
- Saturday Dinner - Tapis dinner (Buy own alcohol) - music and dinner
- Sunday Morning Breaky on the Ferry 9 am Light Breakfast, music, look for the Bullrays who breed in the river
- BBQ dinner sat night.
- Monday breakfast at the accommodation