You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Abyss Scuba Diving
Do You Find It Hard To Get Your Wetsuit On?
Don't worry, you're not alone! Many people find it challenging to put on a wetsuit, especially if they haven't done so in a while. But with the right technique and tips, you can get your wetsuit on easily and quickly. Here are some of our top tips for getting into your wetsuit:
For optimal functionality, wetsuits should fit snugly. The idea is that wetsuits enclose a small amount of water between the neoprene material and your skin. Your body warmth heats up that water whilst the air bubbles in the neoprene work as insulation. If the wetsuit is too loose, the water keeps flowing out, making you susceptible to cold water. Hence, a tight-fitting wetsuit is vital to preserving warmth.
Putting on a wetsuit can be challenging because it needs to be tight-fitting. Here are some tips to help you put on your wetsuit effortlessly and rapidly:
1. Put some lube or moisturizer onto the inside of your wetsuit before putting it on, such as baby oil or soap-based body wash. This helps you slide into the suit easily.
2. Put on some lycra stockings underneath your wetsuit to reduce friction when sliding in and out of the suit.
3. Use a product like All Slippy, which is a powder that you mix with water, and it makes a jelly-like liquid that you can spread onto your body or put inside your suit to make it easier to slide on.
4. Pull your suit up as far as you can reach and then have someone else help pull it the rest of the way up.
5. When taking off the wetsuit, start by unzipping or removing all straps first so that it gets easier to take off.
Remember, a wetsuit that fits properly will ensure your comfort and warmth while in the water. Follow these tips and tricks to make putting on and taking off your wetsuit easier.
Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Perfect…
Ultimate Guide to Choosing…How to Choose the Perfect Diving Suit: Your Ultimate Guide Scuba diving is an exciting and adventurous way […]
Sydney Winter Diving: Stay Warm with…
Sydney Winter Diving:…Experience Sydney's Winter Underwater Wonders: Dive with Comfort & Style Using BARE Ultrawarmth & […]
Top 10 Must-Have Scuba Gear Items for…
Top 10 Must-Have Scuba…Top 10 Must-Have Scuba Gear Items for a Safe & Enjoyable Dive Experience Nothing can compare to scuba […]
Exploring the Depths with the Apple…
Exploring the Depths…Exploring the Depths with the Apple Watch Ultra and Oceanic+| A New Era in Diving Technology Dive into an […]