You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Abyss Scuba Diving
What is PADI eLearning?
If you have been thinking about signing up for scuba diving lessons, you may be wondering if there is an easier way to learn what you need to know. The answer is yes! PADI eLearning is an online dive course that allows you to learn the essentials of scuba diving in the comfort of your own home. You can do it as fast — or as slow — as you like, without having to find someone to take you diving. You can learn at your own pace, at your leisure, and on your schedule.
If you are a diver or if you are thinking about becoming one, here are three things you can expect from the eLearning program:
Expect to spend between 8 to 12 hours studying the course materials.
Expect to watch a series of videos that teach you how scuba diving works and how to safely step into the water.
Expect to dive right into the PADI Open Water Diver course as soon as you are ready.
PADI eLearning is an online dive course that allows you to learn the essentials of scuba diving in the comfort of your own home. While there is a time commitment involved, it is a terrific way to fit learning about diving into your busy schedule. The course is broken down into manageable modules, and you can move through them at your own pace.
The eLearning program offers a variety of resources to help you learn, including videos, interactive activities, and quizzes. One thing to keep in mind is that most PADI eLearning courses require you to attend a practical skills session with a certified instructor before.
What are the Advantages of PADI eLearning?
- Flexible, you can do eLearning wherever and whenever you choose to
- Has a variety of teaching methods, so has a learning method that best meets your needs
- You begin your in-water instruction much better prepared than learning in a classroom environment
- Use periodic quizzes for a self-evaluation of your progress and easily reviewing topics that you may have not grasped the first time.
- You will leave your PADI certification course a much better, more experienced, and eager diver
If you are still not completely sure about whether PADI eLearning is for you, why not try out their eLearning completely free of charge with the Introduction to Open Water Course. This means that you can complete the initial section of the PADI Open Water Diver Course online without entering your credit card information.